Saturday, January 19, 2013

Turning 30


Turning 30 really wasn’t that big of deal, in terms of freaking out and feeling old. However, turning 30 + 1 month, led to me rethinking my recent decisions of subsisting off take-out food, coke light, and 5 hours sleep.

So in a late New Year’s / Oh-God-I’m-30 resolution, I have decided to eat healthier, drink water and try to go to bed by 9:30 on school nights. As an added bonus, I also decided to start moisturizing my face (already seeing a difference) and to get out and do more stuff in Kuwait.

The last resolution is why I have been MIA for the last few months – been out gathering cultural experiences, but too busy to write about them (and I have been just a little bit lazy). That is over now, though.

I am inspired. And I miss you all. So I will be writing. Soon.

My 30th birthday: loving husband, snowy slope and a board strapped to my feet. Not a lot to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment